Total 7 nights: 4 nights Athens & 3 night tours from Athens
CLASSICAL GREECE II
DAY 1 : Arrival in Athens, transfer to the hotel and overnight.
DAY 2 : Breakfast in hotel. Morning city tour of Athens with sightseeing and visit of Acropolis and its museum. Afternoon free. Evening transfer to Plaka for dinner at a typical Greek tavern with folk show. Return to the hotel for overnight in Athens .
DAY 3 : Breakfast in hotel. Departure for the tour to Argolis (short stop in Corinth Canal). Visit of Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplion (short stop). Proceed to Olympia. Dinner and overnight in Olympia.
DAY 4 : Breakfast in hotel. Visit the archeological site and museum in Olympia. Departure for Delphi, passing by Patras and the magnificent bridge from Rion to Antirion. Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
DAY 5 : Breakfast in hotel. Visit the archeological site and museum of Delphi. In the afternoon proceed to Kalambaka for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6 : Breakfast in hotel. Visit the monasteries of Meteora. In the evening return to Athens for overnight.
DAY 7 : Breakfast in hotel. Full day cruise to the Saronic Gulf islands with short stops on the islands of Egina, Poros, Hydra. Lunch on board. In the evening return to Athens for overnight.
DAY 8 : Breakfast in hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Prices from £1.399 per person
The price of this holiday includes:
- Return flights
- Arrival/Departure transfers , meet & greet at the airport upon arrival in Athens.
- 4 nights in 4* Hotel BB in Athens
- 4 Days tour with accommodation in A’ or Tourist class on HB basis (dinner)
- One Day Cruise with lunch to the Saronic Gulf Islands.
- Tours by A/C motor coach accompanied by English speaking guide (i.e Athens Sightseeing, Athens By Night).
- Entrance fees in the archaeological sites and museums.