This 5-star hotel is located in the heart of Istanbul's historical Old City. The building was designed and built in the early 1900s as part of a complex belonging to Sutan Abdulhamid I in a style called Ottoman Revivalism, and although renovated,it certainly lives up to its name with echoes of its grand and illustrious past throughout.
Rooms are elegantly decorated, maintaining their grand character and are comfortably appointed with air-conditioning and satellite TV sets in every room.
Facilities are excellent with indoor pool, Turkish bath (hammam), sauna, spa and massage facilities all available to help guests unwind after a busy day's sightseeing.
The hotel's main restaurant boasts views across the Bosphorous and the rooftop bar allows guests to enjoy their drinks with panoramic views over the city's hitoric and dramatic skyline.
The hotel's central location allows for easy access to many of the most historic sites and is just a short walk from Galata bridge, the Egyptian bazaar and Hagia Sophia amongst others.
178 luxury boutique guest rooms with Atrium Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Corner and Legacy Ottoman Suites.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in guest rooms, suites and lobby
- Minibar (chargeable)
- In-room safe
- Dry cleaning, ironing and laundry service (chargeable)
- Wake up calls
- 24 hour Room Service
- Cots (available upon request)
- Transportation available (chargeable)
- Nightly turndown service
- Concierge Service
- Doctor on call
- Baby-sitter available upon request (chargeable)
- Health Centre with Male and Female locker rooms
- Sauna, steam bath, Turkish bath
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Fitness center and vitamin bar.
- Roof bar
- Lobby cafe
- Cagaloglu Hamami (restored historical Turkish Bath)
- Hoca Pasa Mosque (from 16.th century)
- Grand Bazaar
- Bab-i Ali Fountain in Gülhane
- Military School
- Legion Palace
- Ayios Therapon Cistern
- Blue Mosque
- Hagia Sophia
- Topkapi Palace
Transfers & Distances
Sirkeci and Taksim Square are 5 minutes walking distance; Sultanahmet is 15 mins. and Atatürk International Airport is 20 minutes away by car.