Close to central Kalkan with stunning views over Kalkan bay – perfect for couples seeking comfort and relaxation in stylish ambience.
The Rhapsody is set in an excellent location offering the best worlds – fantastic views but also proximity to the charming restaurants and shops of the town centre. It is great choice for those wishing to experience the laid-back charms of Kalkan, one of most popular resorts.
The hotel was completely refurbished in 2015 and all rooms are now decorated and furnished in chic contemporary style. The pool and surrounding area have also been completely refurbished and there is a stylish new restaurant and atmospheric bar. The hotel is designed in warm, modern style and all rooms with a plasma TV, air conditioning, mini bar and balcony.
The Rhapsody is friendly and relaxed. Choose the laze around the pool with a drink from the bar, enjoy a meal at the terrace restaurant with its special a la cart menu, or to relax in the Turkish bath and sauna. If you can bear to drag yourself away, then the charms of Kalkan are a few stroll away.
Total rooms: 27 rooms, 11 Superior rooms, 10 Premium suites and 2 Premium Terrace rooms and 1 duplex Premium suite.
Each attractive room has:
- air conditioning,
- mini bar,
- plasma TV,
- safety deposit box,
- tea and coffee-making facilities,
- en suite shower, WC, hairdryer
- and wi-fi internet.
- All rooms have a balcony with a sea view.
- Premium Terrace rooms are suites that have a plunge pool on the terrace.
- Swimming pool (pool towels provided)
- restaurant with indoor and terrace section
- big screen satellite TV in indoor restaurant, bar
- sauna, Turkish bath and Wellbeing Centre.
- Facilities subject to charge
- Treatments in the Wellbeing Centre
- laundry service.
Transfer & distances
1 hour 45 minutes from Dalaman Airport.
5 to 10 minutes walk to Kalkan town centre.